Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our <br>community around the world.

Home Forums CFD foundation course: Forum The save picture pan is not appearing properly in CFD post

• The save picture pan is not appearing properly in CFD post

Posted by athreyagh on February 26, 2024 at 3:54 pm

Hi, iam trying to take the picture of mixing elbow problem in CFD post, but the save picture window pane is not appearing properly as shown in attached image. Please help me in resolving this issue.

athreyagh replied 1 month, 2 weeks ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Rahul

February 28, 2024 at 5:20 am

Hi Athreya.
    Are you using a dual monitor setup for your system? Are you facing similar problems while using Fluent? We have come across similar issue when using a dual monitor setup and we move the software window to the secondary window.
    Best regards
    Rahul
    Flowthermolab support

• Rahul

February 28, 2024 at 5:56 am

Hi Athreya
      Since you are using dual monitors, you can try out couple of options.
      1. Setup the external monitor as the primary display, so that CFD Post/Fluent opens in it directly.
      2. In the current window, click on the “Save”(or apply) button in the save image panel from the primary monitor (laptop screen) itself. Once that action is complete, it should show the full window. This method works in Fluent. Not sure about CFD Post.
      Best regards
      Rahul

• athreyagh

March 4, 2024 at 1:39 pm

Hi Rahul,

I moved my CFD Post tab to main display, it worked thanks for your suggestion.

error: Content is protected !!