Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our <br>community around the world.

Home Forums Scientific computing with Python reversing the string

• Rahul

January 22, 2024 at 7:20 am

Hi Hitendra,
    Could you please mention which video or assignment you are referring to or is it a general query?
    Regards
    Rahul
    Flowthermolab support

• Hitendra

January 23, 2024 at 1:51 pm

Lesson 3: Working with string

• Rahul

January 25, 2024 at 2:00 pm

Hi Hitendra,
        You can simply reverse the order in which the string(say, var) is being indexed using the following method:
        var[::-1]
        Also, though most of the ideas required for the assignments are mentioned within the course, you may also have to do some extra research forum your end as well from books or internet resources to answer them well.
        Best regards
        Rahul

• Hitendra

January 25, 2024 at 4:05 pm

Got it. But I have a doubt, will this condition be with all the upcoming lessons, like do I have to search from different resources? Let’s say there is a problem of the finite volume method, will I get sufficient information in the video, or have to do it from other resources or chatgpt-like things?

• Rahul

January 26, 2024 at 3:12 pm

Hi Hitendra,
            Most of the course is self contained, especially assignments are based on general scientific computing methods, as this course is primarily for programming. So you should be able to follow most of it without external resources. If you are unable to understand some of the concepts explained in the lesson, please post it in the forum, where the instructor would answer the query. Also, other concepts like FVM, FDM etc are also explained in detail in our CFD foundation course.
            Best regards
            Rahul
            Flowthermolab support

• Mohamed Ibrahim

February 17, 2024 at 3:55 pm

But at least Rahul, the instructor should solve the assignment in the next lesson because the assignment is about something new, and maybe I didn’t understand it well.

• Rahul

February 17, 2024 at 5:38 pm

Hi Mohamed,
              You can post any specific queries you have related to the assignment in the forum. The instructor or support team will help you out. Some of the queries related to other assignments have also been cleared by the instructor in the forum itself. Also, since it is a programming course, there is not one correct way to implement some algorithms. If you are following a specific algorithm for a problem and get stuck, please post it in the forum and we can try to help you out. Debugging entire codes may not be possible, but we can try to direct you in the right way.
              Best regards
              Rahul

error: Content is protected !!