Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our <br>community around the world.

Home Forums OpenFOAM Forum pitzDaily Post Processing Error Using Gnuplot

Tagged: 

• pitzDaily Post Processing Error Using Gnuplot

Posted by Karan on August 10, 2023 at 11:23 am

Please check the above as it says cannot find or open file. However, the file exists in same path and also can be opened.

Barış Bicer replied 8 months ago 3 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Sandeep

Administrator
    August 10, 2023 at 3:05 pm

Hi Karan,

Please elaborate on your question whenever you post anything in the forum. Also, let us know what you have tried from your end and could not succeed.  Just posting some screenshots won’t help anyone.

Also please don’t put your questions in multiple threads and also in parallel via emails. We cannot address if things are not structured. We are here to help you but you should also make sure that you put your effort into resolving the issues and post what you have done from your side. Use the forums as a community to help each other not just for question and answers.

I hope you understand why I am writing this here because I have seen multiple enquires from you in multiple threads and emails.

Regards

Sandeep

• Karan

August 11, 2023 at 5:16 am

Dear Sandeep,

I totally get your point. However, lately I have been facing multiple issues while using OpenFOAM. I do expect your team to be proactive as and when required. Hope you do understand my situation too.

Nevertheless, now I will make sure to streamline my queries.

Thanks for your prompt response.

• Barış Bicer

August 11, 2023 at 12:16 pm

Hi Karan,

File is there but I think that you wrote ..Epsilon..RES with big capital. It should be Res NOT RES…As you know or have to know that openfoam is totally letter sensitive and you have to care about it.

• Karan

August 16, 2023 at 4:56 am

Dear Baris,

Thanks for your response. I have re-corrected the command please check the above snippet. However, even after doing so the error persists. So please suggest further. Thanks.

• Barış Bicer

August 16, 2023 at 7:54 am

Hi Karan,

Please be more careful. look at your path of second file which is epsilonFinalRes_0. it should be under /logs folder then you wrote path wrong correct it. “logs/epsilonFinalRes_0”

• Karan

August 16, 2023 at 8:02 am

Very well. Thanks Baris.

• Barış Bicer

August 16, 2023 at 8:27 am

Great

error: Content is protected !!