Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our <br>community around the world.

Home Forums CFD foundation course: Forum Not able to access next level video

• Not able to access next level video

Posted by PANKAJ KUMAR on November 10, 2021 at 6:23 pm

Sir i am not able to access lesson 4 even i am completing all assignments and see video. But still i am not able to access quiz 4 and next module video.

Sandeep replied 2 years, 5 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • PANKAJ KUMAR

November 10, 2021 at 6:26 pm

Also can you give me some samples of matlab program for practice.
    Sir, i am getting some problems during operating octave, because when i am saving file then it not save in .m format. But it save in creo model format file.

• Sandeep

Administrator
      November 10, 2021 at 6:35 pm

You can even write your program in a text editor like notepad or notepad++ and save it as .m file. It will run in octave or Matlab.
      Regarding sample program examples, I recommend you to do the free Matlab course by mathwork for practice. The link to the course is already given in lesson 4. And from the next lesson onwards you will be doing more Matlab codes (Assignments) relevant to CFD.

• Sandeep

Administrator
    November 10, 2021 at 6:32 pm

If you submit assignment 4, you will be able to move to the next lesson.
    You have uploaded only the assignment number2. Assignments 1, 3, and 4 are pending from your side. Please upload them.(Upload only as pdf)
    Also make sure that you mark all the lessons completed, starting from lesson 0.

error: Content is protected !!