Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our <br>community around the world.

Home Forums OpenFOAM Forum Motobike simulation running

• Motobike simulation running

Posted by CHRISTOPHER on April 27, 2023 at 1:14 pm

Hi Baris,

I try to excute the Motorbike probelm, In my case I made an snappyMesh. but when i run the simulation the coffieicnt of drag is showing as zero (0). Eventhough  I writtent the ‘motorBikeGroup’ in the coefficient force file in the place of patches. Previsously I encountered the same for NACAairfoil. Since that problem comes under the block mesh the wall boundary continions are already avialble in the Block mesh file, I written ‘wall’ boundary conditions in the place of patches that is worked for me. however in this case it is not block mesh and its is a snappyMesh concept if I search in blockMesh there is no wall. However, In snappyMesh I found the ‘motorBikeGroup’ is considered to be wall but I tried by enetering the same word I cannot get it knidly clarify the doubt and help me solving the challeges

Barış Bicer replied 11 months, 3 weeks ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • CHRISTOPHER

April 27, 2023 at 1:16 pm

• Barış Bicer

April 27, 2023 at 7:44 pm

Hi,

Are you sure that your boundary name is correct in the patch? Can you post here the file under constant/polyMesh/boundary?

error: Content is protected !!