Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our <br>community around the world.

Home Forums Python Course Machine Learning for Mechanical Engineers – Multi-linear regression database

• Machine Learning for Mechanical Engineers – Multi-linear regression database

Posted by Kanav on March 26, 2023 at 12:19 pm

There is doubt regarding the data used during hands on case study on multi-linear regression

Data used was Diabetes Database, however there seems to be a little inconsistency between data parameters and the nature of datatype they are holding

For instance:

Parameter Age is holding float data which is less then 1.0 and in some cases even negative but age have to be a positive number

Similarly parameter Sex is holding float which is suppose to be a String data with arguments as either “Male” or “Female”

It seems that there is some sort of pre-Processing work has already been done on the dataset

It will be better if we can also get an idea on the preparation of this diabetic data

I am attaching a snipped of database for reference Diabetic-Data-Multi-Linear-Regression

Vivek Kunjithaya replied 5 months ago 5 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Nishant

March 31, 2023 at 12:03 pm

Hi Kanav,

Thanks for posting. I will have a look into your question and update you about it.

Regards,

Nishant

• Lakshman

May 8, 2023 at 10:06 am

Hello Team,

I don’t see any material attached for the Day 6 , 7 & 8 sessions. Can you please add those materials .

regards,

Lakshman

• Lakshman

May 8, 2023 at 1:11 pm

Thanks for Quick reply.

I do see the materials attached in Day 1 recordings. Please download all the materials which is attached in Day 1 recording.

Regards,

Lakshman

• hoaithanh

November 22, 2023 at 5:56 am

have you received the material for video 6 7 8 yet?

• Vivek Kunjithaya

Administrator
        November 22, 2023 at 8:39 am

Hi,

As Lakshman said, all the materials from all the days are added to day 1 materials themselves.

Kindly check it out.

Regards,

Flowthermolab team

error: Content is protected !!