Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our <br>community around the world.

Home Forums ANSYS Fluent Beginners to Advanced level Lesson 6; meshing of a mixer

• Lesson 6; meshing of a mixer

Posted by Zachary on February 25, 2024 at 10:14 am

Hi All

I was trying to replicate what was done in Lesson 6 at my end. However, I am unable to do so due to a license error. I am using the 24R1 version and have followed all instructions as shown in the video. I have also tried to use a coarser mesh thinking that would resolve the issue but it doesn’t help and the issue persists. It would be of great help if anyone could provide the right mesh parameters compatible with the student version. The error shows up when generating the surface mesh. However, I am able to see the surface mesh. I have attached images of the issue. looking forward for some help.

MIDHUN replied 1 month, 2 weeks ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • MIDHUN

February 28, 2024 at 6:37 pm

Hi,

We have also tried meshing similar geometry and the total volume cell count is under 0.3 Million and no issues where found . Please try to use valve_shared_top (zip folder) which contains .sdoc file rather than the .stp file. We are also attaching the mesh images and settings for your reference. We went with default settings without any refinement .

Regards

Flowthermolab SupportTeam

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  MIDHUN MURALI.

error: Content is protected !!