Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our <br>community around the world.

Home Forums CFD foundation course: Forum Introduction

• Posted by Sandeep on September 7, 2021 at 6:18 pm

Dear All,

I am Dr. Sandeep Mouvanal, the instructor and coordinator for this course. Use this Forum effectively for a good learning experience. Feel free to ask any questions relevant for this course. Also introduce yourself before posting something for the first time here. I encourage active participation and help each other.

Shridhar replied 3 months ago 13 Members · 12 Replies
  • 12 Replies
  • Mohammad

September 8, 2021 at 3:07 pm

Hello everyone, Iam Mohammad Umair.
    Let’s learn, teach and help each other and grow together.

• Shahad

September 8, 2021 at 4:26 pm

Hello everyone….this is me Shahad
    i hope we will help each other by communicating related topics…. come on… Lets grow together

• Choutpally

September 11, 2021 at 4:09 pm

Hello everyone. I am Varshitha and I am an undergraduate from mechanical engineering at NITC. I am looking forward to learning from all of you and I hope this forum turns into an amazing platform to grow in this field.

• Arun

September 12, 2021 at 12:34 pm

Hello everyone, Myself Arun Sandeep G completed master’s in Thermal Engineering from NITW currently working as Engineering Analyst. I hope this forum helps in discussing and addressing all the questions and prove great learning.

• Srinidhi

November 21, 2022 at 10:21 am

Hello everyone!

I am Srinidhi. I am Graduate Engineer Trainee at Vitesco Technologies. I am really looking forward to learn about CFD with the right intuition and would love to dip my toes in some programming as well.

• ABDELMALEK

November 6, 2023 at 4:47 pm

Hello everyone, I am abdelmalek Bouaziz, I am a master student, specialized in energy and heat transfer and fluid dynamics, I am happy that I enrolled in this course and I can’t wait to help each other using this forum.

• Ryan Joseph

November 19, 2023 at 1:17 am

Hello everyone, I am Ryan Joseph Tatel, I am a product and sales development engineer, I use FEA and CFD on my current role, however I want to build a foundation on CFD and FEA so that one day I can offer engineering services on this field. I am also looking forward to learn, collaborate and contribute to everyone like me learning this course.

Best regards,

• Ullash

December 26, 2023 at 2:15 am

Hello Everyone, I am Ullash Senc currently pursuing my Master’s in Mechanical Engineering. I am looking forward to learn new and different things from you all.
    Thank You.

• Shubham

December 27, 2023 at 10:10 am

Hello All,

I am Shubham Lad, CFD analyst in Ruggedized Electronics Manufacturing Company. I am new to OpenFoam.

i cant able to edit blockmeshdict file. how can i edit it.

Thanks

• Vivek Kunjithaya

Administrator
      December 28, 2023 at 5:59 am

Hi,

This discussion thread is dedicated to introductions, specifically for the CFD Foundation community, not OpenFOAM.

Please post your queries in the appropriate course forum by creating a new thread. Provide details about the work you have done so far and specify any errors you are encountering.

Regards,

Flowthermolab team

• MALAV

December 29, 2023 at 2:12 pm

Hi, I’m Malav! with B.Tech Mechanical. Working as Mechanical Design Engineer . Eager to dive into the world of computational fluid dynamics!

• Shridhar

January 11, 2024 at 7:29 pm

Hey folks, Shridhar here.
    In month of March 2023, I got opportunity to help professor of PVPIT College for his research project. In return, I thought I will learn CFD from him. But, he was too busy in his work. Then decided to enroll in course from Udemy. It was waste of time & overwhelming without theoretical knowledge.

Finger crossed, Hope this course will be worth every min. with helping community.<b style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; color: var(–bb-body-text-color); background-color: var(–bb-content-background-color);”>

<b style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; color: var(–bb-body-text-color); background-color: var(–bb-content-background-color);”>In 2024, aim is to start working in this domain.

Thanks, <b style=”background-color: var(–bb-content-background-color); font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; color: var(–bb-body-text-color); cursor: text;”>Rajat Walia 🙂

error: Content is protected !!