Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our <br>community around the world.

Home Forums OpenFOAM Forum How can be run Data-Plot in Validation Tutorials OFv2306?

• How can be run Data-Plot in Validation Tutorials OFv2306?

Posted by María Manuela Rosales on September 9, 2023 at 9:19 am

Good day dear Prof. Baris and collegues,

In ESI-OpenFOAM V2306, now brings more detailed Verification-Validation cases in tutorials than previous versions: usr/lib/openfoam/openfoam2306/tutorials/verificationAndValidation

I wanted to run Hargreaves work (/usr/lib/openfoam/openfoam2306/tutorials/verificationAndValidation/atmosphericModels/atmDownstreamDevelopment/setups.orig/kEpsilon) but don’t know how to run the plot of validation data that OpenFOAM brings in (usr/lib/openfoam/openfoam2306/tutorials/verificationAndValidation/atmosphericModels/atmDownstreamDevelopment/resources/dataset) with the script (usr/lib/openfoam/openfoam2306/tutorials/verificationAndValidation/atmosphericModels/atmDownstreamDevelopment).

My questions are:
    I have tried ./plot and ./plot.sh  but none of them worked to run plot script…. which command could work? where do I need to place the folder of data?

Thank you!

María Manuela Rosales replied 9 months, 1 week ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

error: Content is protected !!