Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our <br>community around the world.

Home Forums CPP scientific computing discussion Course Progress Issue

• Course Progress Issue

Posted by Mohammed on January 20, 2023 at 7:08 am

Hi all,

When I am watching the videos, I can’t pass to the next lesson until the assignment is approved, which takes some time. During this time I can’t advance to the next lesson and all I have to do is waiting which hold my progress. I don’t think this was the case earlier, I were able to pass lessons upon uploading the assignment without waiting for it it to be approved. I ‘d appreciate it if this can be done again.

Thank you.

Nishant replied 1 year, 1 month ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Mohammed

January 20, 2023 at 5:02 pm

Update: this happened with lesson 5 only.

The next assignment is uploaded and the next lesson is unlocked without approvals.

• Mohammed

January 20, 2023 at 5:08 pm

lesson 6*

• Nishant

March 3, 2023 at 9:15 am

Hi Mohammed Khafagy,

I am sorry to hear about the issues that you have faced in the past due to some delay from our side. I sincerely apologize for delay in replying to your post since I missed your question in the stack somehow. I hope that you are able to make progress in the course recently without a long waiting time.

In case you need any kind of assistance in future with C++ course, please drop me an email about your query at

nishant@meetings.flowthermolab.com

I will get back to you  at the earliest. Again, I am really sorry for an inconvenience that you had to go through in the past.

Best Regards,

Nishant

error: Content is protected !!