This course is designed for a complete beginner in Computational fluid dynamics. You will learn to solve practical problems using one of the most widely used and popular CFD software, StarCCM+.
- Course content: 25 videos in 13 lessons including quizzes and challenges/assignments
- Doubt clearance: Email support.
- Discussion forum: A discussion forum to discuss any topics with fellow students and the instructor
- Total access period: 6 Months from the day of enrolling
- Computer requirement: Minimum 4 GB RAM and i3 processor
- Software: Students need StarCCM+ installed at their end through your University or your Company. We use a commercial license to prepare the course content and we are not responsible for the installation on students’ computer.
- Access to the course: Once you make the payment, your login ID and password will be sent automatically via email.2
- Learn and master StarCCM+ along with all relevant pre-processing and post-processing techniques
- Work on academic projects for your M.S. / Ph.D. thesis and also for any industrial projects.
- To be competent in the highly demanding field of computational fluid dynamics.
- Science and Engineering students pursuing B.Sc., B.E./B.Tech, M.Sc., MS/M.Tech, Ph.D. for their academic projects and to enhance their skills.
- Any CFD enthusiasts.
- Professors/Lecturers/Teaching Assistants who want to teach or guide their students in CFD projects.
- Engineers who want to shift from FEA/CAD to CFD domain.
- Professionals already working in the industry but want to improve their CFD Tool knowledge
- Do I get a certificate?
Yes, based on your attendance and completion of tutorials, you will be given the certificate.
- Do I need a powerful workstation/computer to learn this course?
No, a normal laptop with 4 or 8GB RAM and a decent processor (i3) is good enough for this course.
- What if I don’t understand some portion or need to clarify some doubts?
We will support you through emails and zoom meetings/discussion sessions to clear all doubts and questions
- Should I know the programming or any other CFD software to learn this course?
Programming knowledge is not a prerequisite for this course. You will learn StarCCM+ from scratch.
- Is there any prerequisite?
Basic knowledge of Fluid dynamics and heat transfer subjects