Share with your friends
This course is designed for a complete beginner in Computational fluid dynamics. You will learn to solve practical problems using one of the most widely used and popular CFD software, ANSYS Fluent. You will not only learn ANSYS Fluent solver, but also the preprocessing method and tools like ANSYS SpaceClaim, Fluent Mesher, and post-processing tool ANSYS CFD Post in this course. This course will also touch upon the most important theoretical concepts of CFD which are mandatory to learn along with tool knowledge. A dedicated module is made for ANSYS Fluent meshing before moving on to solve several practical engineering problems using ANSYS Fluent solver. This course also covers scripting and automation which includes writing your own UDFs, journal files, and expressions.
- Course Instructor: Dr. Sandeep Mouvanal. [MS, Ph.D. from IIT Madras], PostDoc from the University of Nottingham, UK. He got 15+ years of Industrial Exp. as CFD Engineer and is the Founder of Flowthermolab.
- Course content: 25 Lessons including quizzes and challenges/assignments
- Doubt clearance: Email support.
- Discussion forum: A discussion forum to discuss any topics with fellow students and the instructor
- Total access period: 12 Months from the day of enrolling
- Computer requirement: Minimum 4 GB RAM and i3 processor
- Software: Student version of ANSYS Fluent (Free).
- Access to the course: Once you make the payment, your login ID and password will be send automatically via email.2
- Learn and master ANSYS Fluent along with all relevant pre-processing and post-processing tools
- Work on academic projects for your M.S. / Ph.D. thesis and also for any industrial projects.
- Write your own UDFs and journals to work like a professional
- To be competent in the highly demanding field of computational fluid dynamics.
- Science and Engineering students pursuing B.Sc., B.E./B.Tech, M.Sc., MS/M.Tech, Ph.D. for their academic projects and to enhance their skills.
- Any CFD enthusiasts.
- Professors/Lecturers/Teaching Assistants who want to teach or guide their students in CFD projects.
- Engineers who want to shift from FEA/CAD to CFD domain.
- Professionals already working in the industry but want to improve their CFD Tool knowledge
- Do I get a certificate?
Yes, based on your attendance and completion of tutorials, you will be given the certificate.
- Do I need a powerful workstation/computer to learn this course?
No, a normal laptop with 4 or 8GB RAM and a decent processor (i3) is good enough for this course.
- What if I don’t understand some portion or need to clarify some doubts?
We will support you through emails and zoom meetings/discussion sessions to clear all doubts and questions
- Should I know the programming or any other CFD software to learn this course?
Programming knowledge is not a prerequisite for this course. You will learn ANSYS Fluent from scratch.
- Is there any prerequisite?
Basic knowledge of Fluid dynamics and heat transfer subjects