We are looking for a highly motivated candidate who is passionate about Fluid Dynamics/CFD and Programming.
Last date of submission: 20th September 2022
Title: CFD Intern
Location: Work from home, anywhere from India (Remote working using our computing resources), India
No. of positions: 2
Duration: 3 Months (Will be extended based on performance)
Start Date: 1st Oct 2022
Location: Work from home (Remote working using our computational resources)
Experience: 0 years (Final year or prefinal year students are preferred)
Education: BTech/BE or MTech/MS in Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering
Salary: Stipend of INR 12000 per month
Skills: – Strong fundamentals (Fluid dynamics, Heat transfer, and Thermodynamics),
– Good understanding of CFD fundamentals (FVM, FDM, Turbulence models).
– CFD Tools: OpenFOAM (Mandatory), ANSYS Fluent, CFX, ICEMCFD and SpaceClaim
– Programming: C++ (Mandatory) also willing to learn and code using Python.
– Linux and HPC experience will be an added advantage
– Team player, good communication skills (both written and oral)
– Quick learner who is willing to learn new skills and advanced topic